If you have not submitted an article to PubVolc before, please read
the following guidance. Further information can be found on the
- PubVolc only accepts recently-published articles. "Published
online" is acceptable, "in press" is not.
- PubVolc only accepts articles in peer-reviewed, international academic
journals. We do not accept books, chapters in books, conference
proceedings, doctoral theses or similar.
- Use the submission form to input reference information
for your journal article only, you cannot
upload a copy of your article.
- You are not required to fill in all of the fields
in the submission form but please enter enough
information to allow others to find and cite your
- Submissions must include either a doi (digital
object identifier) or a link to the article on the publishers
- Submissions are checked by the moderator before acceptance. Please
make the moderator's life easier by including correct and complete
Finally, but importantly:
- One of the chief goals of PubVolc is to make it
easier for poorly-resourced academics and institutions
around the world to obtain the latest published
research in volcanology. Please include
an email address for the reprint author.
This email address will never be revealed to anyone
other than the moderator; all requests for reprints
are mediated through the PubVolc website.